Field Service Engineer Primary Function: This position will be directly responsible for providing technical support to the company’s customers. Responsibilities:
- Perform startup and repair service trip as required.
- Record and solve customer issues as directed.
- Perform customer training on equipment.
- Perform in-house testing as directed.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent experience in a similar position.
- Must use independent discretion, decision making and judgment while performing onsite repairs at customer site.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with all organizational levels.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize assignments quickly.
- Must be flexible and work well with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Willing to travel 50%.
Warehouse Materials Handler JOB PROFILE Full time position with benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick, profit sharing, 401k match, bonus, medical / dental / insurance, etc. Work Week is: 1st Shift. (8:30am to 5pm Mon-Fri) JOB SUMMARY Successfully move materials through the facility with the use of material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, hoist). Support manufacturing and engineering by supplying materials in a timely manner. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments with both freight handing companies and UPS / FedEx
- Deliver material to and from the appropriate and proper physical locations in a timely manner; Return unused material to inventory.
- Operate and perform all barcode scanning and data entry into the ERP related function for inventory tracking.
- Stack skids or pallets in designated areas, clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping in proper containers.
- Assist Truck Driver (loading and unloading)
- Package goods for shipment to customer and/or returns to vendor.
- Plan, monitor and order all materials required for packaging.
- Pickup and deliveries using the company vehicle
- Build, construct and assemble industrial crates for shipping small parts and finished product.
- Assist other departments and perform other jobs to meet customer and mission objectives.
- Participate and implement continuous process improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned
Executive Administrative Assistant Provides high-level administrative support to Chief Operations Officer (COO). Must be highly organized and able to prioritize work, have good interpersonal and communication skills, and possess managerial abilities. Tasks included but not limited to:
- Create project binders and folders for new orders
- Use Excel to update and maintain linked spreadsheets
- Able to learn proprietary software quickly and run reports effectively
- Proactively follow up on action items and tasks given to individuals/teams by the COO
- Create, answer, and organize meeting requests for COO using Outlook
- Generate and organize folders both hard and soft copy
- Support drafting emails/letters based on input
- Use MS Project for product group man loading chart updates as needed
- Use Excel to import and export financial data to create graphs and charts for presentations
- Gather data, set up analysis on program and/or program groups
- Data entry and verification of database information as required
- Perform research as requested
- Possess a core competency of basic office skills and common sense.
- Demonstrate a mastery of the English language including spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including listening with empathy.
- Strong PC literacy with an advanced aptitude of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Project, and Word as well as the ability to learn proprietary database management software.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to focus and know how to prioritize workflow.
- Attention to detail, multitasking, and actively staying on top of pressing needs of the day is a must.
- Self-starter who can work without a lot of direction and exercise good judgment.
- Need to anticipate and/or recognize problems and be able to refer them quickly to right person or department for resolution.
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A HYDRAULIC DESIGN ENGINEERTestek has a challenging opportunity for a Hydraulic Design Engineer. Your prime focus will be to provide overall design expertise and project management in the fields of Hydraulics, Fluid Power and Pneumatic based Test Equipment for the Aerospace market. You will be responsible for the overall design of various hydraulic test stands and/or fabrication packaging. You’ll oversee and coordinate the preliminary and final design of hydraulic test stands and other equipment, oversee the test and check out of the finished items. Your responsibilities will include sizing and selecting hydraulic components, drive and control systems and generating detailed test procedures and test reports. Project management experience will be essential as well as AutoCAD. Experience in 3D Modeling is a plus, but not required. Must have a thorough understanding of engineering processes including statics and dynamics, thermodynamics, hydraulics and pneumatics, instrumentation and data acquisition and control. Strong hydraulics background is essential. Must have minimum 7 years of experience in Hydraulics Design.
Qualifications: BS in Engineering Minimum 7 years of Engineering Experience (hardware and software) Computer programming experience in Visual Basic, or C++, C# Ability to quickly analyze and troubleshoot complex hardware/software systems Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with other team members, suppliers, and customers world wide Ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively Ability to troubleshoot, fault isolation, fault diagnostics for instrumentation systems involving various sensors. Good organizational skills – must be able to manage several projects efficiently Must be hands on with the ability to start up a totally fresh, new system with new design and complete the assigned tasks while seeking the help of others as necessary. Extensive hardware and software experience including simulation, system integration, motion control, and data acquisition. Knowledge of communication interfaces (USB, GPIB, RS232, and Ethernet) Flexible to learn new software when necessary Proven ability to integrate hardware and software into functional and reliable automated test system Knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics is helpful Responsibilities: Interpret design and test documentation to determine test requirements and software strategy Write application test programs Integrate hardware and software, verify conformance with specifications Research, design, and implement software changes to existing software executives Create or assist in creating technical documentation