HR Generalist – Part Time position As a member of the team, you will add value to the Testek Team by showcasing your talents in the following areas: Responsibilities
- Manage the recruiting process.
- Post job openings on job boards, administer applicant testing during interview process, set up appointments and conducts phone screens and interviews, and run background checks and set up pre-employment drug screens.
- Responsible for termination paperwork, exit interview process and analysis.
- Manage benefits administration processes and communication.
- Provide employment verifications.
- Maintains certain portions of HR Department file systems and purging schedule.
- Provide factual information to managers on the application of company policies and procedures.
- Assist in revising and maintaining existing policies and procedures in compliance with changing company needs and the law.
- Promote a culture that exemplifies Testek’s core values – collaborate, pursue excellence, fulfill commitments and celebrate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related experience, minimum 2 years experience.
- Demonstrated understanding, and application of basic Human Resources legal compliance. Maintain and expand knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations affecting human resources management.
- Collaborative, responsive, proactive team player.
- Comfortable routinely handling confidential information responsibly.
- Able to identify issues to be handled and those that may need to be elevated.
- Proficient on a PC including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
Under direction of the Operations Vice President, the Engineering Manager is responsible for directly managing approximately 10-15 engineers (Senior Project Engineers, Project Engineers). The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in teams and interface closely with the firm’s Operations department. Additionally, an ideal candidate will bring knowledge and creativity to the position as well as have the discipline to drive results and follow established fundamental processes. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engineering Resource Management (Technical Guidance Will Be Provided By Existing Engineering Directors)
- Manage Schedule & Budget Adherence for all Engineering Tasks
- Assure/Improve Engineering Quality
- Improve Bench Strength of Engineering Team
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of documented engineering experience related to custom systems/projects, hydraulics, mechanical.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience.
- Teamwork – demonstrated ability to create and drive teams.
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other department employees and customer representatives.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.
- Considerable oral presentation skills.
- Considerable ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise working teams.
- Considerable problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Formal Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent experience.
Immediate need for a Hydraulic Design EngineerTestek has a challenging opportunity for a Hydraulic Design Engineer. Your prime focus will be to provide overall design expertise and project management in the fields of Hydraulics, Fluid Power and Pneumatic based Test Equipment for the Aerospace market. You will be responsible for the overall design of various hydraulic test stands and/or fabrication packaging. You’ll oversee and coordinate the preliminary and final design of hydraulic test stands and other equipment, oversee the test and check out of the finished items. Your responsibilities will include sizing and selecting hydraulic components, drive and control systems and generating detailed test procedures and test reports. Project management experience will be essential as well as AutoCAD. Experience in 3D Modeling is a plus, but not required. Must have a thorough understanding of engineering processes including statics and dynamics, thermodynamics, hydraulics and pneumatics, instrumentation and data acquisition and control. Strong hydraulics background is essential.
Electrical Hardware / Systems Engineer / Instrumentation Engineer Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing Confirming system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
- Developing electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods
- Developing manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators
- Assuring product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Designing electrical system for testing aerospace/industrial components
- Supporting test systems, including troubleshooting via phone/email
Pipe Fitter Positions Open = 1 Fits and assembles components according to assembly schematics, manuals and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines using hand tools and power tools. Analyzes assembly schematics and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations. Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and drawings. Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly. Aligns components for assembly, manually or with hoist, and bolts, screws, dowels, welds, or rivets parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, and welding equipment. Verifies alignment and tolerances of moving parts, using measuring instruments, such as dial indicators and thickness gauges. Tests operation of assembly by hand. Assembles, sets up, and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s specifications. May form and fasten piping, fixtures, and attachments required to service machine with air, water, and oil. May install wiring and electrical components to specifications.